[T3] Fuel Troubles

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 15:19:21 PDT 2011

The flange (pedestal) is missing?  I can't see how that could be done
without the pump pushrod being shortened as well.  Maybe the diaphragm has
been ripped by too much pump stroke.

The original 5mm bore for carbed cars is a bit of a tight fit, and I prefer
to use 5.5mm, which equates to 7/32".

Original for FI is 7mm bore, but again, a bit larger is better, and 5/16" is
about right.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club