[T3] Fresh air fan switch

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Apr 5 10:59:13 PDT 2011

In the proses of the big wiring harness trans plant my student due to
inexperience broke the fresh air fan switch while reinstalling it.
Although I never used it much when I drove it. All it seem to do in the
summer was just blow hot air when I turned it on but I would use it to
defrost the windshield (a little) on rainy days in the summer. I think I
already know the answer to this since this feature was only offered the
last few years they made type 3s but dose anybody out there still sale
this switch? Thanks for any help

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback
Rainsville, AL, USA