[T3] Posting for a friend any ideas?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Tue Apr 12 12:16:36 PDT 2011

So between leaving Florence and getting home after picking up my
replacement hose for my patched emissions hose my hood decided it didn't
want to open anymore. I have tried everything sans cutting the cable to
see if the tension release will pop my hood. I am worried about doing
this as when I pull the cable to release the latch, the cable doesn't
attempt to regain the tension.

Does anyone have any ideas on resolving the issue? Somba had one thread
on a ghia that suggested cutting the cable, but it was for the rear
hatch. Am I correct in assuming a hatch is a hatch?

Daniel Du Vall

http://1peter4-10.org <http://1peter4-10.org>

http://volkswageninsanity.us <http://volkswageninsanity.us>