[T3] Injector Flow Rates [Was Chasing Engine Gremlins]

Robert Bills rdbills at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 13:53:35 PDT 2011

Injector flow rates were mentioned in a previous post in this thread, so I looked around the Internet to see what I could find.

Most sources list the flow rate for the "yellow" Bosch 007 injector for Type 3s at 260cc/min at 3BAR, although one lists it as 264.9cc/min, which I will presume was based upon an actual flow test.   The incorrect "green" injector (for the 2L motor) is rated at 320cc/min.