[T3] Invasion 2012

Greg Merritt gregm at vwtype3.org
Tue Aug 2 12:37:33 PDT 2011

Totally...I mean, for something that's every other year, and with a
country as big as this, most of the time pretty much everybody will
have to travel a significant distance before an Invasion "comes
around" to near them -- if it ever does!!

The only way to guarantee a "close to home" spot is to volunteer to
organize...which will probably take more effort than traveling
cross-country to get to one. ;)

-Greg