[T3] LED bulbs

Alex Satala alexsatala at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 10:49:14 PDT 2011

I can create a custom led lighting system for the type 3 , dash , inside lighting , signaling and position lights too. This is all easy for me and at single figure costs. I can really help you all at electric(electronic) problems.
My problem is that i have serious mechanical problems and you guys all talk about little tweaks like led lights or new wheel bearings.
I need to know how to fix heavy clacking noises at the first 10 turns of the engine , why doesn't it have enough power and why it goes off in about 1km starting really hard , eating alot of gass altho i checked the fuel pump , carb , choke and all.

C'mon guys help me out on these and ill ship free led lights to you all from romania, i can't get license plates on this junkheap and the money is almost gone.