[T3] Fuse Box caution....

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 19:11:12 PDT 2011

Even the new seals will not seal, I run a bead of RTV under the outer lip
and on the seam between the glass and seal.  You can no longer get good
black RTV though, so you need to use the "ultra high temp" stuff, its more
of a dark grey but it wont turn Barf yellow in the sun in 3 months.

Keith]

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"