[T3] Brake Calipers

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 02:06:13 PDT 2011

Do the calipers have a step in the face of the piston (part 5 in the
picture), which is filled by a sort of triangular shaped piece of metal part
6 in this picture? http://home.clara.net/hallvw/type3/T3pbo/T3pb6-22.htm

That needs to be at the bottom of the caliper on a Type 3 (top on a Type 4).

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club