[T3] Trickle Charger

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:18:51 PDT 2011

Apparently after I hooked up the charger and left it, my bio Mom said a child tripped over it, and now not getting anything out of it, despite 120 volts coming in.  Now figure to bite the bullet.  So, what you all have had the best luck with in regards to a trickle charger?  How about a solar charger?  My other one melted for some reason, and really like to keep one on the battery, as it drains down over time, and sick of having to purchase new battery every year.  There is not a way to leave a trickle charger plugged in, F.Y.I., just to charge a battery.

Thank you,
Adriel