[T3] Crabby carbs

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 17:49:37 PDT 2011

Ive never used stabilizer in anything, I just get the tanks full and that's
it for the rest of the winter, always start up fine in the spring.  The
Notch has essentially the same carbs (with the idle cutoffs) and that has
never done this...  I suppose its possible but they look clean when I pull
the tops off.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com