[T3] Mysteries and FI Parts

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 12 18:29:16 PDT 2011

> I have purchased them at my local Radio Shack before. They
> had single size packets as well as assortment packs. They
> came in about 6" lengths.

Way back when (early 80's) I lived in the Seattle area and worked for Boeing, I frequented the Boeing Surplus Store, a great place that non-employees could buy from as well.

At the time they had shrink wrap tubing available in 3 foot lengths for $1. I bought a bunch and still have a some of various sizes, but am finally starting to run low of the appropriate size for the 1/4" connectors.

Great stuff and eventually will have to buy more, sigh.

Jeff '67 Sqbk