[T3] Mirror adhesive...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 17:36:12 PDT 2011

The acetic acid based RTV's are GONE In the US now.  The Alcohol version is
far inferior, doesn't hold up to UV light and has a very short shelf life,
it may however not ruin the mirrors!

The alcohol version cures throughout and not from the surface in as the
acetic acid ones did.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com