[T3] Crabby carbs

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 05:27:31 PDT 2011

In a message dated 8/9/2011 10:59:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I am  going to change the filter and put new lines on after that, they  are
getting pretty old now since I first put them on almost 10 years ago,  I
suppose they could be trapping dirt but the carbs always look spot  clean.

Keith, I think this IS your problem... old hoses. You might want to pull
the top of the pump off, and check the screen/filter in it too.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)