[T3] CV concave washer

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 22:48:51 PDT 2011

Thanks.....
I follow on all accounts.

As for the cage, I am just putting it back on the way it came off.  I
noticed a difference from one side to the other.  When I took the 2nd one
off I made note of which side was where and will reassemble that way.  I
think I understand you and we're in agreement.

I was going to leave the clamp off the boot just because Jim Adney said he'd
never had a problem with leaving them off.  Seemed easier and unless someone
piped up and said ABSOLUTELY NOT, I was going to go with it.

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback