[T3] 65 Headlights

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 17:39:23 PDT 2011

In a message dated 8/23/2011 7:31:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
maroblll at coqui.net writes:

"N"  models are easy to
identify but I never thought of a '65 (like mine)  without its SB-12s.  And
Keith, if you decide to do without those  SB-12s drop me a line with price
tag 'cause I could be really interested in  them.  I really dig those rings.

Like I told Keith, the head light rings with the 2 extra screws (3 screws
total) are NOT SB 12s. Those are euro head lights. I've got a pair of SB 12s
on  my 71 Notch (they even have the SB 12 head light buckets ( paper tag is
still on  them)). I too like the euro style rings (I have a set on my 65
Notch), as they  are easier to adjust (especially if your ride is lowered).

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)