[T3] headlight rings

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 19:58:20 PDT 2011

In a message dated 8/30/2011 10:02:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Ok,  since things are slow,
My euro rings are 311 941 111

Since they are  not SB12  what SB are they??

Not 12 or 13. The T-34 Ghia got SB 13's with the M-274 option (sealed beam
headlights). This includes the 3 arm bulb mount (to body), the bucket, and
inner  trim ring, along with the outer trim ring (that's stamped SB 13 on
it, with the  Hella logo). I got lucky finding a pair of the outers for my
T-34. Russ had  already gathered up the "inner" parts. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)