[T3] Lead Sled Floorpan progress

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 22:16:21 PDT 2011

Major step done tonight......

I mated the floorpan back to the body.  Here are some links to a few pictures.

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2011JaneBuild/JanePanMate1.jpg

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2011JaneBuild/JanePanMate2.jpg

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2011JaneBuild/JanePanMate3.jpg

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2011JaneBuild/JanePanMate4.jpg

I recruited my daughter to help me lift it onto the body on the rotisserie. After a bit of pushing and shoving it into position, I got most of the body bolts back in.

Now I need to get some seam sealer on in a few places, shoot it with some rubberized undercoating and then get it off the rotisserie so I can get the rear fenders on.

Great feeling to be starting the re-assembly process.  And having some extra space in the garage again.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com