[T3] Crabby carbs

R. David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 19:46:56 PDT 2011

[[[I've been sufficently "convinced" by other T3 owners that installing TWO
(2) fuel filters in a FI system is not only unnecessary BUT may lead to
additional symptoms of a rough-running engine.]]]

I also see no need for 2 filters on a FI system. Keith's issue is with a
dual carbed motor and I thought Keith said cleaning out the carbs cured the
running issue. My suggestion for 2 filters was to test filtering the fuel
right before each carb to eliminate all sources of possible contamination.

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY