[T3] smelling gas

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Aug 18 18:01:41 PDT 2011

Ya know, mine did the same thing in the same spot and my hoses were only 2
years old.  I blame the screw clamps I use, the metal hose isn't flared
there and relys on the clamp for a good seal, and when the rubber eventually
squishes out the clamp has no spring pressure to it and gets loose.

Keith

found the leak!
it is dripping at the rubber tube, under car that seems to go from the
tunnel to the engine...might be 1 ft. in length.  will try
tightening the hose clamp as a temp fix.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:29 AM, John L. Morgan IV <