[T3] Master Cylinder for '69 Square

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:44:24 PST 2011

I can give that a shot.  My current one is the standard replacement models
that are available, as I had originally replaced it a long time ago
(pre-public internet days :-) ).
When it was removed from the car for storage, I had placed it in a ziplock
bag to protect it.  Well somewhere over time, the bag developed a hole and
the moisture did a number on it.  I couldn't even get the piston to move at
all when tapping on it.  So I was just going to replace it and use this one
as a core if needed.

Joe P.