[T3] type 4 2000cc oil pressure and overheating problem

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 17:51:17 PST 2011

In a message dated 12/9/2011 8:44:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Well, I  havent yet.  I think much of my problem is with the T3
application,
The lack of forced cooling induction. I pretty much ruled out  everything
else!

Keith, you might want to talk to Nick (Supaninja on the Samba), as he's got
 a 2.0L t-4 engine in his 65 Notch, and lives in Houston Texas (sure gets
hot  there). According to him, he's had no cooling issues with his, and also
has good  oil pressure. He built his engine last winter, and tuned it in the
spring. His  big issue has been his trans, along with other PO related
problems. :O But the  engine has been great. In fact he keeps pushing people to
go t-4, since his runs  so good.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)