[T3] type 4 2000cc oil pressure and overheating problem

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 10 12:34:40 PST 2011

A lot of strange things happen aerodynamically, and yea, I don't know what
is really happening with the cooling air but my engine wasn't getting
enough.  We really tried A LOT of stuff including a complete tear down,
And there are A LOT of people out there that don't know what they are
talking about, some of them are considered "experts" too...   I found
learning the stuff myself was the best way to really understand what was
going on, I just wish I had a wind tunnel to run it in!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"