[T3] type 4 2000cc oil pressure and overheating problem

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 10 12:42:27 PST 2011

I hear ya, but there are several successful Notch applications of 2056's and
bigger but none (that Jake knew of) in a Square or fasty.  Yea, it doesn't
SEEM to make sense, but no changes in timing or mixture would have much
affect at all on highway running temps, and the cooling system was check
over many times to make sure it was working properly.

It would run fine around town, and it would take a half hour to get too hot
on the highway but even when it was only 40F out that engine STILL ran too
hot.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com