[T3] "cig lighter hole"

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 18:34:34 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/1/2011 7:45:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
russw at classicvw.org writes:

> I  always take my Torque Miester with me, but now I need to get a 6 volt
>  gear for it.
>
> Bob 65 Notch  S with sunroof and IRS  (Krusty)
)
I paid $30 for my impact at a garage sale. What did you pay  for your
Torque Miester?

I paid 75 bucks for it back in 1995. I bought it from Kymco.  I also  carry
a flywheel lock too. ;^) Came in handy in the parking lot at the 04
Invasion. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)