[T3] Oil Pressure Sensors....etc.

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Feb 2 06:58:22 PST 2011

On 1 Feb 2011 at 20:30, J. Jonik wrote:

> Where to get new pressure sensors...at the price mentioned?  I'll take three.

Those switches should be available almost anywhere, but I didn't find
any at those prices. Aircooled.net has them for $6.95 plus shipping

http://www.aircooled.net/new-
bin/viewproductdetail.php?keyword2=ECO0005&cartid=

but your best bet would be to pick one up at your local NAPA store
for $4.10. The picture looks like the same product. NAPA has a good
web site that you can search and find a local store: napaonline.com.

Don't buy more than you need now, because these should last for years
and you don't want your spares to be that old when you need them.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org