[T3] Rattling shifter

Tom Hottinger tdhotti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:30:06 PST 2011

If the chatter at take off gets any worse give serious consideration to
replacing the boudin tube.  Center works if you are hitting all of the gears
with no problem.  I used to adjust mine back and forth a bit to see where
the tightest shift pattern was.  I had even added the spacer to enhance the
shift pattern yet leave the stock shifter in place.  In the end I went to a
SCAT shifter.  Like the looks, Love the shift.