[T3] Cleaning the Clock....

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 19:25:52 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/10/2011 9:19:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

> I  have two kinds of clocks. One has the white rear cover...with
"KIENZEL" brand  on it...made in Germany.   It has two small nuts to undo... But the
 cover won't budge. I don't want to use force with a screwdriver unless I
know  that this is the thing to do.
>  This clock has a little speed  adjustment screw on back.

Didn't I just answer this a couple days ago?  Please check the
archives.

Yes you did. I thought you did a nice description of how to get the cover
off as well as cleaning the works.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)