[T3] wiggle test for stabilizer bar

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 13:14:59 PST 2011

I was reading in the archives and looking in the Bentley about the test for
the upper torsion arm being loose on the left side.  I went to the LF and
tried to move the tire by grabbing it at the top.  Didn't seem to move.  I
went to the RF and did the same.  It felt and sounded like it was loose.  If
this was only happening on the right and not the left, it would be the wheel
bearing, correct?

I still want someone to do it while I'm under the car and looking for the
play between the trailing arm and axle beam to be sure.

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback