[T3] Fix for odometer w/trip meter?

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 23:29:11 PST 2011

I have that exact same trip odometer. A friend gave it to me, and I
put it in my '68 squareback because I thought it looked cooler than
the non-trip version. It worked great for about a month, then the
odometers suddenly stopped working; speedo still works fine though.
I'm also curious to hear if there's a reasonable fix for this.