[T3] Fix for odometer w/trip meter?

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 15:36:31 PST 2011

I haven't taken an odometer apart in years....but when I did (with my collection) I found that some of them have plastic gears meshing with metal (brass?) gears.  Metal vs Plastic.   Bet on the metal to win.
  Other odometers have metal to metal.   I'd guess they would be the best.   Will have to check to see how to tell which is which without disassembling.