[T3] Old Type IIIs (cooling)

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 21:31:30 PST 2011

  My '68 has louver "inserts" attached with screws to the fender,
with a rubber seal around them. I was told by somebody long ago that
these were offered by VW as some sort of "kit" after they changed the
direction of the louvers, supposedly to improve cooling. Anybody know
if there's any truth to that, or was this person smoking a Berg Pipe?