[T3] Old Type IIIs (cooling)

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 05:24:26 PST 2011

I'm trying to find photos to check, but I can't find any that have the
louvres facing anything other than leaning forwards.  What years would that
have been?  The forming of the slots changed - the later ones are folded
inwards on both edges, while the earlier ones were only folded inwards on
the leading edge.  There's no clear indication in the part book of a change,
but maybe they only supply the 'normal' way.

I'll have to keep my eyes more open!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club