[T3] Old Type IIIs

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 21:43:17 PST 2011

   Ahhhh, I see exactly what you're saying; however, as I just added
to this original email, my odometer hasn't worked in a while anyway,
so now I can only check the mpg's when I really know the mileage of
certain routes. Sadly, I actually don't know my tire size. I know,
I'm pathetic. They're the stock wheels, and SHOULD be stock tire
size, but I can't swear to that. I had some black Empi 8 spokes with
smaller diameter  tires, but they would NOT clear the rear fenders.
Speaking of this problem, how DO these people put the 5.5" wheels on
these cars with an appropriate tire width????