[T3] Old Type IIIs (cooling)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 20:03:34 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/23/2011 10:56:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

nah...  just remove the screws and graft them into the fenders and no one
will  notice.

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 9:54 PM, James  Lingenfelter
<jimmyandcher at yahoo.com>wrote:

> LOL! Well,  now I know. So most likely, this was a dealer modification
done
> when  the car was new...... So, I already know my car is less cool
because I
>  don't have the original fuel injection..... will the purists also look
down
> on my car because my louvers are held on with big ugly sheet  metal
screws??
> LOL.

Not all of us here are purists, as some of us here are Dark siders  too.
And some of us strattle the line in between. I can appreciate a nice stock
car, but I also like custom cars too. However, if the big ugly screws bother
you  too much, you could always do like Brian suggested.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)