[T3] Old Type IIIs (cooling)

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 22:13:01 PST 2011

   Nah, they don't bother me.... my car is rather ratty anyway. Being
a daily driver, I'm afraid to get it too nice, or I'll be afraid to
drive it. It has dual carbs (gasp), late bumpers (gasp), missing rear
apron and cheap aftermarket exhaust (double gasp), primered hood
(gasp), AND............... it's been LOWERED! It does, however, have
a pretty cool roof rack that I picked up for $100. If you guys can
tell me what is the easiest website for hosting pictures on, I will
put a couple up for you to see.
I promise not to put any pics of the carbs up though, as I realize
that would be blasphemy.