[T3] Old Type IIIs (cooling)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 20:16:02 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/23/2011 11:12:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jimmyandcher at yahoo.com writes:

Nah, they don't bother me.... my car is rather ratty  anyway. Being
a daily driver, I'm afraid to get it too nice, or I'll  be afraid to
drive it. It has dual carbs (gasp), late bumpers  (gasp), missing rear
apron and cheap aftermarket exhaust (double  gasp), primered hood
(gasp), AND............... it's been LOWERED!  It does, however, have
a pretty cool roof rack that I picked up for  $100. If you guys can
tell me what is the easiest website for  hosting pictures on, I will
put a couple up for you to  see.

Sign up for the Samba (_www.thesamba.com_ (http://www.thesamba.com) ), and
join our discussions  in the type 3 forum over there. There's plenty of
converted to carb cars  there. Your car sounds like the norm for the TS forum.
;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)