[T3] Old Type IIIs

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 02:29:23 PST 2011

I'm a stock man through and through - it messes with my brain to try to
improve on a well-engineered machine, and costs money.

What you say just re-emphasises the opinion that this guy doesn't have a
stock engine anyway.  He only knows one car - we collectively know hundreds.

BTW - what's a small block Chevy?  (Only kidding - probably a big version of
a BMC A-engine, whatever that is).  ;-)

Cheers,
Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club