[T3] WHY ISNT MY NOTCH RUNNING NOW!!!!!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 19:46:33 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/24/2011 5:48:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
billymac53 at msn.com writes:

I  checked all the connections from the coil and all seemed ok, other than
the  terminal where the condenser wire is connected. The terminal jiggles a
bit and  seems like it right break off the coil if screwed with to may more
times.  Maybe the terminal needs to be resoldered to the coil?? I just
wrapped some  copper wire around the back of it to sturdy it up a bit and help
with a  possible loss of connection.

The definite  culprit....

Sounds like you might need to find another coil, as the terminals are
loose, and possibly stripped. Most are bolted on, but yours might just need some
 solder. Or you need to replace the end on the wire, so it'll have a tight
connection.

I'm glad you've been able to get some driving time in it though, along with
 having a buddy drive it as well. Are you still hearing that sound you were
 hearing before from the trans?

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)