[T3] WHY ISNT MY NOTCH RUNNING NOW!!!!!

William McInerney billymac53 at msn.com
Thu Feb 17 10:35:17 PST 2011

Great info....explained in my terms. Today when I get off work I am going to check it all, other than the rust/tank situation. That is more for a weekend, a garage and more than one hand.

All I know is that it is 65 in the NorthEast in Feb and all I want is this car to start!. Bob, I got your number and I appreciate it. I also called my mechanic and he is very concerned it is not running top notch after leaving his shop and may might make a house call if I don't figure it out on my own. He said to start the car with the gas to the floor and it should start...thought I already was doing that to get it to start(not if it is running like it should, though).

 Seems like the moral of this situation is to keep more than 1/4 of gas in the tank.