[T3] Fresh Air Box

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Sat Feb 26 19:09:25 PST 2011

Thanks Jim,

Keith has a pair from the rusty 1969. I have nothing but time. This is a part that last forever unless a PO left the car out in the sun for years. I bought an Element. Part of the decision was based on how much painted protected plastic was exposed. The desert sun eats it alive. Thank you for checking. Still raining here. I should not even have to have the heat on anymore.

Brion Sabbatino
435-680-4595