[T3] fuel pump output -error

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Feb 28 19:14:44 PST 2011

On 28 Feb 2011 at 19:33, Keith Park wrote:

> Yea but now your gonna get me to take that valve out so I can see what Ray
> was talking about and why he run's 2 fuel pumps on all his D jet vehicles.

Now that I've had a bit more time to think about this, I can imagine
very short extreme times when the flow from one pump might not be
enough for a big engine. To make this work, you'd want to put the 2
pumps in parallel. Are you sure Ray put them in series?

A simpler solution would be to add an accumulator from a later
Rabbit.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org