[T3] Halogen Headlight Replacement

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:05:21 PST 2011

I didn't buy any today, but I was at the parts store and asked for 6017's.
 They said for a Type 3, their computers said 6024 was the number.  They had
those in stock but not 6017s.

Is 6017 definitely the right number?  I'll go somewhere else if a 6024 won't
work.  Like I said, I didn't buy them though.

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback