[T3] MPS calibration

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:50:00 PST 2011

Forgive the newbie question (actually been on here 1.5 years, but definitely
still a newbie)...

I'm just trying to understand this 71 dilemma in a big-picture kind of way.
 Once your "C" PS fails and you have trouble finding good used ones, what
are you options if you want to keep FI ?  Can you somewhat painlessly switch
to a different year's setup with a new brain and sensor, and maybe other
equipment?

I really enjoy my '71 :)  as I'm sure many of you all do as well.  I'd love
to know what's "next" as these sensors begin to fail.  I've heard folks
talking about trying to make the diaphragms.  I keep hoping for success on
that front!

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback