[T3] '71 VW Squareback for sale

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Jan 4 14:42:22 PST 2011

On 4 Jan 2011 at 8:10, carmen cover wrote:

> Hello ! My name is Carmen Cover and so far I had received about 700 e-mails.
> I just wanted to know where can I post an advertisement to sell my 71 VW squareback station wagon.
> I would really appreciate if you can give me information about how to get on that list.

Hi Carmen,

You're already on this list, and you just sent your message to everyone here. I
changed the subject line to more accurately reflect your message, but it would
help if you'd tell us more about your car, including it's condition, color,
features, modifications, and location.

There is also a for sale area at www.thesamba.com that would be a good place to
post an ad.

--