[T3] wholesale selected parts at Rock Auto

Ken and Sue kensue356 at cableone.net
Tue Jan 4 16:37:30 PST 2011

Grouppe,

If anybody is interested?  Rock Auto has a close out on selected T3 parts.  go to www.rockauto.com   Click on Volkswagen, year, model, then where you see the gold rss by the engine model click that then on right when that page comes up click the gold rss again and you will see what is available at really good prices.  Good luck.  I bought a trunk full of stuff.

Also use this number to apply for a 5% discount in the selected box on order sheet that says where you heared this on the bottom of order form.  44863612748247

I am not affiliated with them,  Rock Auto only has my money.

Kenny Rogers