[T3] Body Man (was "Need a great body man in westernLA/VenturaCounty)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 14:50:08 PST 2011

In a message dated 1/9/2011 4:45:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cybernotchback at yahoo.com writes:

SEM (I'm  sure there are other brands) at one time had a line of vinyl dyes
in spray  cans.  I did spray some visors, and had good results years ago.
Since I used this on interior items, I'm not sure how the dyes would  hold
up in the elements.  Color choice was also limited to just the  basics, maybe
there are more available now?
However this was a VOC product,  so not sure they are even around anymore???

I've seen Plasticote vinyl paint at several stores, but you're limited to
standard colors. The SEM paint I bought, was custom mixed at the auto paint
supply store, and was for use with a spray gun. You don't reduce it either,
as  it's ready to spray. Like John, I just don't know how it would handle
the  elements.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)