[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 4, Issue 21

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Jan 17 12:09:58 PST 2011

On 17 Jan 2011 at 20:30, Bernhard Harley wrote:

> To whom it may concern
>
> I am busy restoring a 1969 1600 TL Fastback. Can you please assist me with
> the following rubbers:
> 1. Front windscreen rubber - must take the chrome beading
> 2. Rear window rubber - also suitable for the chrome beading
> 3. L-H & R-H rear window rubbers.

Bernard,

We are just a community of Type 3 enthusiasts. These parts are
sometimes available from various outside suppliers, but the
particular parts you're asking for are commonly hard to find for Type
3s. Someone here may have a source for you.

BUT, for the best and most courteous replies, please don't quote an
entire digest and forward your request without changing the subject
line.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org