[T3] Tire failure?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 17 16:32:34 PST 2011

I ran Kelley metrics for years, very happy with them, excellent wet
performance although the side walls were a little loose.

If they moved their production to China that would be the problem though...
A LOT of Chinese tire failures from what Ive heard, makes me nervous about
my Kumho's... they are chinese.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com