[T3] Car for sale

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 03:18:12 PST 2011

You have to advertise!  You can advertise Here,www.thesamba.com &
craigslist etc.  You'll need good pictures of the
exterior,interior,engine etc with a good writeup of the good/bad to
have any chance of selling it.  Compare your car/price to the 200 Type
3's for sale on www.thesamba.com at any one time to be realistic.

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/