[T3] Car for sale

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Jan 18 20:46:49 PST 2011

On 18 Jan 2011 at 4:54, Peter Legault wrote:

> Pardon my ignorance. It has been some time since I have posted on this site,
> since before the change. Not sure if this the proper way to post.

Welcome back Peter. Sorry it's only because you have to sell your
square. You posted this perfectly.

> I have owned a 1973 Squareback since 2000. It is driven regularly and oil
> etc changed often runs great and unfortunately i am in need to sell it as i
> am moving to Canada and have no way of taking it with me I have 2000 dollars
> invested in it Please contact me if you are interested. I am in the Omaha
> Nebraska area

Write up a nice, complete description and post it both here an on the
Samba. You can put photos on thesamba.com, too, and post the links
here. In the meantime, perhaps you'll figure out a way to hang on to
your square.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org